I was tagged by GeorgeAnne
The Rules:Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I love to make Monkey Stew. Don't worry I don't really use monkeys- it's a vegetarian lentil based stew.
2. My Grandma taught me how to make lefse. It's the Norweigian version of a tortilla made from mashed potatoes and flour. Usually served with butter and sugar. So yummy.
3. I have a B.A. in Chemistry and Math from St. Olaf College, and a Ph.D. in Chemistry from University of Michigan.
4. My other Grandma taught me how to make peanut brittle and even showed me her secret for making it super yummy.
5. I love to ballroom dance- waltz and tango are my favorites. I haven't done too much since moving to San Diego though.
6. I love helping my Mom make krokonner cookies at Christmas. It's a Swedish cookie that is baked on a curved sheet so that they look like little bridges or bracelets. They are supposed to be white, but I like them a little on the brown (burnt) side.
7. I've stayed in the 4-H dormitory on the 3rd floor of the 4-H building at the Minnesota State Fair over 50 times.
8. My all-time favorite TV series is The Pretender.
Edited-1-20-08 (I've removed the links to the non-fiberworks blogs.)
People I've tagged: Edina, Mary, Amy, Wendy, Noriko, Dawn, Rebecca, and Olaina.